In the drug discovery business, development requires many years and substantial investment. So, in addition to product sales, the progress of our pipeline—the source of future earnings—is an important factor for growth.
DWTI is making steady progress in the development of its pipeline drugs.
- Conducted the company’s first clinical trial.
- DW-1002: Phase 3 clinical trials (Japan) completed.
- DW-1001 and DW-1002(Japan) licensed out respectively.
- Ripasudil hydrochloride hydrate[GLANATEC® ophthalmic solution 0.4%] (Korea) and DW-1002(U.S.) approved of new drug application respectively.
- K-321(Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy) : Phase 2 clinical trials (U.S.) started.
- DW-1002 launched in U.S..
- Ripasudil hydrochloride hydrate[GLANATEC® ophthalmic solution 0.4%] (3 countries in Asia) approved of new drug application.
- DW-1002 launched in Canada.
- K-232(Ripasudil hydrochloride hydrate and Brimonidine tartrate fixed combination eye drop) application filed in Japan.